Keep the Information Flowing
Small contributions go a long way. Your donation to Consumer Action, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit, nonpartisan organization, can help us cover the cost of research, writing, and translation of our materials. To keep our services free for those who need them. Select an amount to give.
Released: March 23, 2017
800+ Club: Secrets of people with high credit scores
Source: Kathryn Vasel, CNN Money
There are some habits people in the 800-plus club tend to have in common, experts said:
1. They got their financial act together early.
2. They rarely close credit cards. Even if you don't use that credit card you opened in college anymore, don't be too quick to close it.
Read Full Article: 800+ Club: Secrets of people with high credit scores
Support Consumer Action
Join Our Email List
- Help Desk
- Submit Your Complaints
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Links to Consumer Resources
- Consumer Service Guide (CSG)