How to file a claim for flood damage

Source: Mary Williams Walsh - N.Y. Times (Paid Registration)

The National Flood Insurance Program was created by Congress to provide flood insurance to property owners. Homeowners in areas designated as 100-year flood zones are supposed to hold policies from the federal program. The Federal Emergency Management Agency is telling homeowners who are covered by the program to take these steps to file a claim if flooding has damaged their home:

Read Full Article: How to file a claim for flood damage


Quick Menu

Support Consumer Action

Support Consumer

Join Our Email List

Optional Member Code
Facebook FTwitter T

Housing Menu

Help Desk