Consumer Resources Links

Federal AgenciesMoving


Protect Your Move (U.S. Dept. of Transportation)

The U.S. Dept. of Transportation's Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) enforces federal consumer protection regulations related to the interstate shipment of household goods (i.e., household moves that cross state lines). The agency's Protect My Move website has resources and information for homeowners on the move.

Visit: Protect Your Move (U.S. Dept. of Transportation)




Quick Menu

Support Consumer Action

Support Consumer

Join Our Email List

Optional Member Code
Facebook FTwitter T

Housing Menu

Help Desk